This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Only One

Watch the snow dance in the sunlight
illuminating every virtue
the picturesque white of every flake
mirroring my thoughts of you.

How you dance through my mind
constantly, accidentally, eluding my vision
as i crave for your beauty, unique and divine
our eyes endure a painful fission.

I'll be here until your done
no matter how many days we spent apart
you're simply the only one.

--------------------------------

Just a little bit of assurance to a certain special person in my life who has been pretty busy lately :P I can wait, I'll always crave you here, always thirst for your presence, but I can wait. :)

5 comments:

Chels said...

:)
I Love it! not only becuase of the meaning behind but also because your an amazing writer.. you don't post much here, but the gaps between your writings are well worth it when you post a piece like this :)
excellent work!
p.s- i can't wait until I'm not so busy :)

Ryan said...

hahaha
Neither can i, BTW call here whenever you get the chance :P

Poet In The Jar said...

Hahah strange that you love it Chels ;) ^^ It's a delicate piece though raves. :)

Ayan said...

when something comes straight out of the heart, it shows. and it always comes out in the form of beautiful words knit together to form a wonderful piece of poetry. i couldn't love this piece more, ryan.!!

Ryan said...

:) thanks Bex and Ayan means alot