This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Busy

The snow fell in a divine light today
its something i'd wish to show you
but rare as it is, busy you are
its something you cannot go to.

The ice separated in a wondrous crack
its something that i'd love you to hear
but rare as it is, and busy you are
it'll have to wait for another year.

The world holds a great bounty of beauties,
you yourself hold a place among them,
of course you'll never see every one that comes to my eyes
but i wish you could.

---------------------

Don't misinterpret these poems, i don't mind that you're busy, that i can easily handle. Its just when something seemingly one of a kind comes along and you're not there.. it feels sorta empty. Like the wonder of the moment has been wasted :P

and yes, I know i'm weird.

6 comments:

Chels said...

You are very weird! But aren't we all?
I'm sorry for my absence lately.. I have been much too busy. During the school week studies, music lessons and volunteer work flood my mind. And during holidays family and family friends seem to demand every minute. I'm sorry it is this way, really.. and I'm not taking the poems wrong; I understand how frustrating it must be for you. But in the end it will be worth it, I promise. When all my volunteer work is done there will be more time to see each other. And when all my grades are high the studies will prove beneficial when we go to Europe. And spending time with my family is something I have to enjoy now that they can get around, because they are getting worse by the day.
But until then we just have to try and see the bright side of being apart for such long periods of time.. it makes every meeting and every second with you mean so much more.
Also , this is yet another great poem! :D good work :)

Ryan said...

:P i know Chels, i understand. Its fine with me, really it is :P it just gets frustrating some days..

originally i didn't have that message at the bottom cuz it came out when i was sorta frustrated :P

Ryan said...

I Love You!

Poet In The Jar said...

Hahaha all I can say is that I wish I could say this about someone. Longing for someone is good. It proves that you care and makes the longed for moments even better :)

Without bad we wouldn't know what good meant!

Ryan said...

hahahaha

VERY true Bex, VERY true.. one of my most important optimistic ideals :P

Ayan said...

this was a beautiful piece, ryan.!! i loved it.. and obviously this must be close to your heart, and this makes it even more beautiful !