This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dark Disguise

Paranoid, I'm so fucking paranoid
running around with shadows in my eyes
screaming at every swaying tree branch
all holding the similar, dark disguise.

Guilty, now more than ever before
pits in my stomach, stirring the butterflies
tears threatening at every lonely silence
all holding the demonic, dark disguise.

Worried, more than I'll ever be again
my mind never far from the topic, the one that never dies
blood boiling at every innocent thought
each now wrapped with that morbid, dark disguise.

Laughing, hysteria gripping, like in every sorrow
I'll hate these moments forever, loving them all the same...
Why can't it be over tomorrow?

6 comments:

Alev said...

:O

Awesome!!! I especially loved the first verse, but the rest is great too! Great work, dude. :P

Btw, you cursed in poetry! 8-D

Ryan said...

hahahhaa thanks Alev, i just had to curse, it sorta... fit.

Poet In The Jar said...

"Laughing, hysteria gripping"... That is me in a nutshell! :D Wow. A really powerful one that just dragged me in first read. I must go read again.
Now.
=D

Ryan said...

hahahahahahahahahahhha wow.. this one is a REALLY personal one, never expected much :P

Poet In The Jar said...

What lies close to our hearts becomes brilliant in their own shine, no matter the hand we place on them trying to define them. <3

Ryan said...

Beautiful explanation Bex.. very beautiful