This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Forever Lonely

You sit there alone
Tears battering your eyes
holding back a moan
in a flimsy disguise.

Dont hide from me
When you need my help
Dont tear away from me
As I care no more for myself.

Hiding from the world
You run far away
just a little girl
who has fallen much astray.

Dont run from me
When you need me so much
Dont come unglued from me
as I long now for your touch.

Hastily hunting shadows
dancing 'round the dawn
running after rainbows
Falling dearly for no one.

Dont hide from us
When I'll always be there
Dont slice the love of us
Everywhere and Nowhere.

I chase you alone
my tears falling slowly
my voice, now a pathetic tone
cries out, forever lonely.

4 comments:

Alev said...

Wow Ryan, it is just beautiful and amazing! I really don't know what else I can say... :)

Poet In The Jar said...

Ohhhh... Wow... this poem made me think of us far-away-friends :D it's easy to say you're feeling alone and you tend to forget people that stick with you, people like you and alev. =) I'm not sure that's how you meant it to be, but it's the way I'm reading it, like a tribute to that. It made me happy to read and the poem in itself, it's an extraordinary little piece, be proud raves! =)

Ryan said...

Thanks, I think it kinda was as you said, I was kinda lonely at that time :P

Poet In The Jar said...

Awww, ryan... don't be :)

I know it's easy to say, but it feels nevertheless when people say it, right? =)

Don't feel lonely, we're here for you. As you write beautifully about in your poem. :)