This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Song of Psychosis

Seductive whispers in your ear,
all these beautiful evils spoken.
As we wait and hope to hear
our darkest side awoken.

Sing me a song of Psychosis
as it crawls into your being.
Dance in sweet hypnosis
its psychosis you've been needing

You struggle against ideals in mind
writhing against their grasp.
Until, once more, your thoughts are kind
with normality as a mask.

Sing me a song of Psychosis
as it crawls into your being.
Drink it down in large doses
its psychosis you've been needing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know the first thought will come from the thought of the new POTF song but in actuality its not even slightly a product of that, more of the thoughts rushing through my brains lately.

4 comments:

Alev said...

Awesome in everyway way! :D Great job! You've made an awesome return me thinks! =)

Ryan said...

Thanks! I never thought it was that good but hell, I'll take whatever i can get :P

Poet In The Jar said...

I love it, not because of the potf reference, but because you're totally adding new layers of meaning to the word of psychosis and that just makes me love the word even more. Love this poem, keep it up raves you're on a roll!

Ryan said...

Thanks Becca! I love tthat word also, 'tis why I HAD to make a poem about it :P