This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Monday, October 29, 2007

Jubilancy

Happiness flows as blood in my veins
I am hidden from any insignificant pain.
Nothing can matter
until my smile is long shattered.
hidden away
lost until another jubilant day.

Happiness washes away my hurt
I'm nothing but a smiling a lovable flirt.
Stupid smiles masking my pleasure
a jubilancy I could never measure.

Smiles tear across my face
a land to which frowns dare not grace.
Insecurities and tears long lost
as a lake stolen by an accidental frost.
But will my happiness ever melt
my frowns awaiting for hurt to be felt?
A hammer raised to my stupidity in smile,
should it matter, not for a while.

I`ll bask in the smiles the love and the joy
until depression crawls back, unhidden but coy.
For what will I do without what I hold
will I sit alone telling stories untold.
Of a land thats true, unhidden and clean
where you`ll find what will never exist but hopes to be seen

4 comments:

Poet In The Jar said...

Terrific, raves. It's clear that you're in a happy mood writing this. Don't worry! I hope your depression'll stay away for a long, long while. Enjoy. :)

Ryan said...

I'm not depressed, still happy actually, but the reason for my previous 'jubilancy' has faded not because of questions asked but questions that will remain unasked.

Poet In The Jar said...

Oh no, raves... you didn't ask? :(

Ryan said...

someone beat me to the chase, Oh well I'll live.