This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bored

Weird Rhyme scheme but i love the poem :P
------------
Bored To Death, Bored to Tears.
Suffocating in life's nothingness.
Its been so long, seems like years
Since the world was so much more than how its dressed.

Bored out of my mind.
Been waiting so long
But this isn't the time.
To swim along in that freedom, divine.

Bored out of my skull
faced with a life so dull

Why dont you put me out of my misery
Take away the trivialities
Bring back what meant most to me
Just come around, kill the Boredom, set me free
And i'll be yours for Eternity.

5 comments:

Chels said...

Ohh boredom.. You have to hate it! Seems as if nothing good ever comes from it! Except this poem of course! It does have an unusual rhyme scheme, but I like it :D Great job!

Ryan said...

:) Thanks Chels :P

Alev said...

Damn, this is a good poem! I almost feel bad about laughing about it when I first saw it. xD The rhyme scheme is just fine. :P Good work! :)

Ryan said...

:) Thanks Allie!



Why the laughs :P

Alev said...

I don't know.. Some lines just sounded funny.. :P