This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun Night, first good news in a while

hahahaha so many awesome things tonight.

I went to my friend Mike's house for a party (his is usually just hanging around with a BUNCHA people). When we got there we had barbecue (i couldn't eat, fucking butterflies) and it wasn't just hotdogs or hamburgers as is the norm... nope we had RIBS and chicken wings, surprising to have such good food for so many, a welcome surprise, i had to choke down some no matter how full my stomach was of those fluttery fuckers.

Afterward we went for a long walk in the woods... okay it was a hike, but it was awesome. Me and somebody (:D) were side-by-side the whole time. It was a great hike, good scenery and as we headed back the moon was rising and it glowed a brilliant orange, a harvest moon!!! It was beautiful, so very beautiful.

Then we got back and a projector was set up at the side of Mike's house and chairs were set up, we watched a movie on his house :P 30 Days of Night, i'd seen it but it was still good... especially cuz that same somebody sat beside me the whole time, holding my hand and squeezing it for a returned comfort every time she got a scare, which admittedly wasn't much :P

Also to give you a laugh, my friend Alicia (haven't known her too long) got humped by Mike's dog as we watched the movie... they had to drag the animal back into the house as she laughed and squealed all at once :D

But yeah, it was a great night, i'm sure happy for tomorrow even though earlier i got wind of something that should have me sad again, thank god that i was happy for a while, it meant the world.

2 comments:

Poet In The Jar said...

It's the little things that make the world.

And for all I know the little things are more than often just huge <3

I'm really glad you had this going for you. I don't know anyone who deserves it better :) I can just wish you all the luck ever with all of it and you know what I mean by that! <3

Ryan said...

:D thanks Bex