This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cleverly Created Disguise

The darkest whisper in my ear;
the secrets you now tell me
ones i didn't really want to hear.
They are of horrible, terrible things,
ones told of in my stories.
But isn't life supposed to be happier,
filled with love, life and glories.
But what is said now is so much more,
so much less than expected.
How could life ever make you feel
so hurt and rejected.
So Very few see who I see,
the same strength and weakness in your eyes.
So very few would want to see
past your cleverly created disguise.
----------------------------------------
To a friend I so very much wish I could help in such times of horror, terror and fear I've only ever seen in writing. I wish this was a simple fairy tale where happy endings never falter.

4 comments:

Poet In The Jar said...

I wish so too :(
The ONLY benefit that comes out of these things is that they boost our writing... such agonies we can't keep within our poor souls we force onto paper so that we don't just fill up and burst. :S
Wish I could just go in and fix...

Ryan said...

yeah that truly is the ONLY benefit

Poet In The Jar said...

*hugs*

*solves all problems*

Ryan said...

Bex i just wish it was that easy.. i really do...