This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Friday, May 23, 2008

Writer's Alliance NL

This is the magazine that will likely hold the story which held thesaurus words and 'impossible' intelligence. Its gonna have its first copy printed in July, which means I'll have my 'thesaurus' story in A FIRST EDiTiON!!!! I'm so happy, so excited. I got news that the creators are still thinking over whether it will be an online magazine or the real thing.... I hope its something I can hold in my grubby fingers and hang it as a trophy in my room but its not my choice in the slightest. My friend who set me up for this isn't my only connection in the mag... one of my other friends is an editor, I didn't even know! :P. Amazing that you can get connection without even working for it :D

Fellow Bloggers this is the greatest even thus far in my life if it works out and I sure hope it does, cross your fingers for me!!!

8 comments:

Poet In The Jar said...

Awesome Ryan!!

As I told you I'm incredibly happy for you! And I will simply have to take this opportunity to say "told you so"... I said there'd be someone in the world to like it, haha! :D

The funniest thing about it all in my eyes is that your project now goes in everyone's minds under the name of the Thesaurus story. Makes me laugh every time! Well, misery can breed a flicker of joy I guess :D And now for you the misery has gone into overjoyment!

Cling on to this and damnit be sure to send me a copy! Hope it gets to the real deal =D something you can have on your bookshelf as a reminder that you can do it! =)

Ryan said...

The Thesaurus story will undoubtfully be seen to you in print... whether its in this magazine or not, I'm just too stubborn for anything other :P

Alev said...

Don'T forget to send a copy to me too. ;D I'm so happy for you and crossing my fingers!! :D See, we told you not to give up and your efforts paid off. :D Good luck, not that I think you need any... ;)

Ryan said...

Oh I need it, my luck has never been good, please god let this be the equilibrium to set to scale all my unlucky experiences.... though in hindsight i dont think it is. My life is a gift of earlier terror, your friendship is the gift of earlier terror, so is my 'difference' to others. What I am is the equilibrium, all the good luck and the bad simply accentuates that idea.... wow I think i just got philosophical

Poet In The Jar said...

Don't tell me you're on weed again ;D

Ryan said...

Becca..... >:o

Poet In The Jar said...

xD

Hope your folks don't read at this site! =D

Ryan said...

if they did i woulda deleted the post :P