This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Plans for the Vampire Novel, VERY MINOR SPOILERS

I want Woden alive, I've already panned out that idea, but how....?

I think Michael, being a vampiric servant under Alexander's power, brings blood to his master's lips, unable to desecrate his mother's body still he takes the blood of the hungry ravens. The wounds that were given to him are cured, the crucifix pulled from its fleshy sheath by the faithful servant. Mike cries for his mother but Woden takes him away, to the safety of his home.

Now on the topic of other vampires I have a writer, who smokes like a chimney and is in love with a hooker. He also feeds on night filth, hobos and the like.

I also have an idea for his sister, but that is to be kept secret for the time being.

I want a terribly repulsive person who becomes a vampire. I want him to have.... unique habits, I need your ideas. I also want him constantly eating something thats healthy, not carrots tho, I don't wanna seem like I'm copying Shoot 'Em Up so please lavish me with your strangest thoughts...

Also I need any thoughts on other vampires or characters I don't want ANY normal characters, I want them all holding strange characteristics... Dont hold back! :D

6 comments:

Alev said...

All the ideas you have right now are just great, I'm sure you can fill in the blanks yourself :) Great luck with it, still I can try to help if you need. :)

Ryan said...

Thanks cuz I'm stuck on characters, as I've mentioned, I need characters FAR from perfection. Woden was scarred, Miranda is lonely and a constant crier (Now she is), Her Ex is an alcoholic, The writer vampire is a smoker and in love with a hooker, I need some ideas foe imperfections...

Alev said...

Hmmmm. I can't seem to think of anything right now, I'll let you know if I think of something.

Ryan said...

Alright thanks Alev

Poet In The Jar said...

I think, but I guess I'm pretty late now, that broccoli would be the perfect thing to go chewing. Carrots, I mean that's for Looney Tunes, right? But broccoli, boiled broccoli that has been kept in the fridge, that's a lot more interesting.
Well, my tips are veery late, but I just had to share. :D

Ryan said...

thanks, I love that!!! Perfect!!!