This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Glistening Eyes of the Hopeful

Tears are the greatest expression. It tells guilt, fear, happiness, love, hate, anger but most of all sadness. I share your tears for the broken hearted, those of wilted dreams, those of faded souls. If I could help them I would.... but would I really, if I could save another, younger, more important life in exchange for my own, would I? Its a question we all ponder, whether it be a staggering prick in the front of our thoughts or an unconscious idea straying in the backs of our mind can we and would we help them.

But that has no point as to my statement, I feel the pain of these people, these children. Those who lose their identity in the false promises of others. It is these things that plant the seed of hatred, a seed that will eventually grow into a tree with strangling roots, tearing all nourishment from the soil around it.

False promises woven in a flowing silk, how can anyone make them? How do we endure the thought of people making these promises every day.

I feel great sadness that so few notice the pains of those around us , hopefully somebody will soon pass a giving hand to these people, the children that were, so that they will return to the childish glee of freedom, the makeshift illusion it brings to the glistening eyes of the hopeful..