This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Great Book - Death of a Darklord

I'm in love with a book.... wow that sounded awkward...



I bought Death of a Darklord by Laurell K. Hamilton when I was on my trip to Ontario, not because of rarity or souvenir value, no. I was incredibly intrigued by the nature of the book and the little I read at the ontario bookstore, I said I'd start reading it at my next writers block, I read it this week and it was incredible, a twisting story and a beautifully dark storyline about a girl named Elaine Clairn in a world filled with corruption who struggles to learn magic against her fathers prejudices. This book is worth every moment of attention you can spoare it, i hate to be promoting a product but BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT!

Death of a Darklord by Laurell K. Hamilton - best book I've ever read.

2 comments:

Alev said...

Wow, looks like this book really impressed you... I'll definitely check it out if I find it here. =)

Ryan said...

I hope that if you do find it that you'll enjoy it half as much as I did.