This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Thursday, October 4, 2007

My poor dog :(



He's blind and he's diabetic and he's still one of the happiest dogs I've ever seen. He has two needles a day and eats very small portions of what a normal dog would. His only treat is two carrot sticks a day and I cant help but feel bad for my little pet. We've only had him for a year now, but he's Seven years old.

But this morning I got the worst fright of all. While I was leaving to go wait for the bus to school I noticed there was blood on the floor. My first instinct was Riley and sure enough for one reason or another his mouth was bleeding, I wondered whether he had banged into a wall ( he does it a lot being blind and all) or ate something he wasn't supposed to, I told dad, because he works night shift and would be home all day. According to dad's report Riley stopped bleeding soon after Me and my sister left so he didn't take him to the vet and Riley doesn't seem too bothered so I assume everything is fine

5 comments:

Ryan said...

He's alright, must've just cut up somewhere in his mouth,nothings wrong otherwise

Alev said...

Awww, that poor little thing... :(( So nice of you guys to take care of him :)

Amin hosseini nasab said...

very sorry about you dog ryan, hope he never gets hurt again.

Poet In The Jar said...

awwww he's so cute, hope he'll get better ryan ... :)

Ryan said...

He's fine, really hyper too.