This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Half day at school today

We only had a half day at my school today because in one of the seventh grade classrooms the heater caught on fire, then the blinds. I saw one of my teachers (he's short, bald and has a handlebar moustasche) pushing people out of the way to get a fire extinguisher, I think he was the one who put it out but we had to wait outside for the fire department anyway. When they came and inspected the class we were allowed to grab our stuff and go home for the day (senior high had to stay :) ).

The only problem about this is when we were evaccuated we were in the middle of a test, I didn't study (I forgot we were going to have it) but the answers came to me anyway (lucky, huh?). The problem about this is we're having a make-up test tomorrow and it'll be totally different. :(

7 comments:

Alev said...

Wow, that's sucky :( I'm sure you'll do better at this once since you have a chance to study now. :) Good luck!

Ryan said...

I did really good (I think) and hope for my mark on monday.

Alev said...

Good to hear that! :)

Amin hosseini nasab said...

what year are you in ryan?

Ryan said...

Although I truly believe its unlikely that school systems are similar enough to tell you in accuracy the answer I'm in grade nine, Junior high

Amin hosseini nasab said...

i know our systems are not the same, but i know american school system, canada should be the same right?

Ryan said...

a little different but you should understand what grade I'm in by what i posted.