This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Make me..

Patronize me,
Tell me just how useless i am because of my differences,
tear away what ever is left that anyone would consider individual.
Make me a carbon copy by applying stereotype or explanation.
Make me who i am, like i am everyone else,
I am not anyone else.

Criticize me,
Tell me how imperfect i am,
How little i do for the world,
How stupid i am.
Tell me that i'm the worst whose walked.
Have i hurt anybody?
If i have then make me who i despise,
I Love Being Me.

Tell lies to me,
Make me think what you've always hoped,
Bring your ego to the forefront, Vanity close behind,
hidden behind only a thin veil of smug happiness.
You've beaten me, i have no reply,
but i have so much to say.

Cry to me,
Tell me your sorrow,
expecting sympathetic recognition.
For your out of ammunition,
You're head without cognition.
Make me a shoulder to cry on, But i'll never support you.