This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Sunday, April 12, 2009

As Long as you Love

I am A Frog, far from a prince
but your kiss makes me believe otherwise
you bring my heart beating in a distinguished disguise.

I am A Frog, nowhere near a lord
But your love makes me think in other ways
bringing my smile stretching for many coming days.

I am a frog, and you are the princess
your infatuation a pure confusion to me
But i'll never leave you, though thou dost be a fool
to believe that i could be more than a fly catching tool.

As long as you Love, i will feel like a prince
able to rise forth on every coming sunrise
smiling sweetly in my regal guise.

As long as you love, i will rise as a lord
a heart as strong and courageous as a lions roar
a Life much greater than ever Before.
----------------------------------------------------
i Love You :)

6 comments:

Alev said...

:o What a comeback! :o

You rock as usual, man, great job. :)

Ryan said...

:D thanks Allie!!

Poet In The Jar said...

The last two lines are my favorites :o I like it! Nice imagery.

I have to admit the "fly catching tool" line had me dying with laughter. But all the rest of it felt very sincere. :D

Ryan said...

:D thanks Bekki :P

Chels said...

Of course, yet another one that I love :D i love the way it's written and the message behind it :D
but, really you must think more highly of yourself, it never fails to amaze me how you miss all the greatness you have. I love you, but you are far from a frog as I am far from a princess
:)

Ryan said...

:P
People live to see others as better than them, especially those they Love :)
I cant help but be assured that i dont deserve you, but i'm still Very happy that the princess prefers the frog to a prince :D