This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Cheesy Truth

Been a while since my last post, alot has gone on since then i guess.. I've started school again and really i'm not dreading each day as i did before.. i'm actually looking forward to EVERYTHING... everything seems happy now :P I got Chels to thank for that i guess :)

But this post isn't about school its about the awesome thing that happened today. When Bex and Chels finally met.. not literally of course, being so far from eachother and the fact of Bex's teleporter still being built :P

But i gave Bex Chels's msn after asking Chels first whether she'd like to meet her or not :P Of Course she did, knowing how important my faraway friends are to me. And i'm happy to say that i can truthfully say that they both really opened up to eachother and i couldn't be happier, knowing that my Sister in blood and the one i truly Love can actually call eachother not only friends but according to Chels sisters.

I'm smiling wider than ever, with the simple exception being when Chels held my hand the day after i'd told her i liked her :) Thats the Cheesy Truth, and i wouldn't have it any other way!

5 comments:

Alev said...

Awww. :D That's sweet and not cheesy one bit. ^^

Ryan said...

hahaha :P Thanks Alev.. Your Next, you know that right? :)

Chels said...

hahaha yess bex definitly is my new sister :) and I'm ready to meet your other friends too :D

Poet In The Jar said...

Awww I knew it meant a lot to you and to be honest... it did to me too :) Thanks for introducing us ;) I swear that teleporter thing is going soo slow! :D

Alev said...

Yeah, I know I'm next. ^^ And I'm looking forward to it! =D