This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Seek You Out

I've always known each and every Poets song had meanings hidden under many layers, and they've always interested me in this way. Today i found the meaning of Seek You Out in my own world, no longer in the world of Marko's perception. In it I both smile and frown. Its only the chorus that really tells me but its been playing in my head all day.

The certain somebody wants to freeze things as they are, because of the bad things going on around her. 'I'll seek you out just to find myself and i'll worry 'bout consequences later' Thats what i've been doing the whole time, i really like her so i'm seeking her to kind of still that feeling, to find myself again, even though i've ignored the consequences of getting involved in the troubles only to be reminded later by her :P

I guess i'll have to wait, and hope things turn out good. (and maybe that she'll possibly change her mind, but i doubt that :P)

No comments: