This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Awkward Moments

I'm such a tard i cant stop laughing
while adorable moments whisk us away.
These wonderful moments i cant help mapping
as i write about the brightest of days.

I'm such a dork i cant stop smiling
while wonderful moments strive to pass us by.
These beautiful days, my memories tiling,
are worth more to me than the sky.
-----------------------------------------
This one here is super personal, the first line of each of the stanza's are words that i'll NEVER forget :P

5 comments:

east coast molly said...

really like this.
You have a way with words

Ryan said...

thanks.. this isn't one of my BEST.. but it'll always be one of my favorites thanks to the meaning

Alev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alev said...

Awww, this is the most adorable poem you've ever written, I LOVE it!!! :D :D

Ryan said...

hahahaah Thanks Alev!