This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Monday, June 30, 2008

Chocoholics

Powder me with cravings so sweet,
nothing to smoke, just something to eat.
If I find the sought for tonic
I'll be one happy Chocoholic.

Addiction dragging me down the street,
searching desperately for chocolate treats.
The hidden wont take long to be found
with a rambunctious Chocoholic around.

So hide your sugar-sprinkled treats
and lock them away with many keys.
For when Chocoholics come around
they will clear out every candy in town.

4 comments:

Alev said...

Hahaha, the best poem! :D Fell in love with it just by seeing the title! And when I read through the poem too, it was official that it was true love! <3 I'm loving these food-originated poems of yours! Keep 'em coming! :D

Ryan said...

I'll try its just random gunk tho, my mind must be hungry as holy hell

Poet In The Jar said...

Or, they're all metaphors...

Totally love this one, it's like me in a nutshell! :D

Ryan said...

Well they ARE all metaphors but still.... all the food must mean something :P