This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Visitation Rights

My cousins came from Ontario!!! The ones I visited at Thanksgiving!

They're staying at my Nan and Pop's house (mom's parents) and we were up there all yesterday! Its great to have 'em around, even though its only for a week. They have great imaginations and both of them write ALOT! Amber's only 6 and she already writes five page stories! Jason's writing stories with pages in the 20's!! All of their stories have to do with magic and the lore surrounding it, they're very well taught in such ideas cuz my uncle's so friggin superstitious.... I wish I had a niche as they do... all I know is none of my stories are in any way happy :P

3 comments:

Alev said...

Cool! Guess the spark runs in the family, huh? :D

Ryan said...

I guess so... :D I love talking to those two even tho their younger they know so much... they're an interesting sort

Poet In The Jar said...

Well, isn't that niche enough? I sure can tell your style from others even though it's hard sometimes to see it yourself.

It must be good to have more writers in the family. I'm the only one who does it at my end and most of my folks don't really get me. :P