This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Doom

Iraq may have been at first liberation but why then did the American's set up beside oil? Oh Iraq is not for the good of Iraqi's, never was. They lost their leader (to whom was a terrible man) but where does America get off in dethroning a leader, thats just bull.

Now as we look back, Iraq was WAY happier before. Now innocents are dying all the time, bombings are at an all time high and everything is CHAOS! It is the fault of human ignorance, we want to fix things with problems and just end up screwing the world!

And Obama (Clinton too, methinks) wants to pull out (not completely but mostly) and go invade Pakistan! Iraq will get worse, there is no doubt in that. It will blow to epic proportions and the idea to invade somewhere else will be an unthinkable horror. Pakistan and many other countries ARE harboring hate to America and I understand the presidential ideals but they do not understand the ruination that will soon befall the world because of stupidity!

Now I do not, and never will, agree with the new American policy. 'If it makes problems BOMB IT!' But I must say there are worse things going on than presidential imbecility, the case in Tibet worries me much more, I know much of Tien An Mien Square and I know that soon enough the same will happen in Tibet and it will be posted as the fault of Dalai Lama, it spreads iron horror in my veins to see the world crumble on its support beams in my lifetime but look around you, what newspaper doesn't say something of the new oddities of the world?

People are dying EVERYWHERE! In terrible ways, wars are waged between friends and countries for very little reason except perception!

All I percept is that The next WORLD WAR isn't far off.

With the problems in Serbia and Kosovo, as Kosovo fights for independence and Serbia turns blindly from all those who support Kosovo's plea. Mc.Donald's establishments being burned to the ground for North American association and foreign diplomats being thrown out.

Three Words: Tian An Mien!!! Remember that story? Tien An Mien Square? Chinese government kills so many civilians for seeking freedom and try to cover it up! The Dalai Lama is the new cover up! This is damn outrageous, they keep foreigns from seeing it so that it can be hushed, seen as only 16 dead but you know and I know its all a bunch of lies, those sonsabitches are gonna burn up all the bodies when they're done and send families a receipt for the bullet just like the square! You know and I know that history repeats itself, but I had no idea it would do so in such conveniently placed forms! I mean this is so painful that people are being forsaken by the rest of the world, with no liberating army help, because China holds so much economical power, its sorrow itself that humanity now relies more on economy than the lives of its kindred.

Also The harbored hatred of USA by so many countries will blow up into a war of more than terror, a war of desperation that cannot and will not be stopped.

And when all of this blows into the worst world war the American's will no longer have Canadian forces at their backs because our army are peacekeepers, we dont have the guns or the power of any other army. The world is doomed

4 comments:

Alev said...

People seem to have lost it completely these days, I don't even know what to say really... Because I think everything is just crystal clear, it's just that some people don't want to see the truth. If things keep up at this speed, you're right, the world is doomed. Hope we can reverse it before it's too late.

Ryan said...

yeah, tho sadly I think it already is....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ryan said...

Thanks but I think the blog isn't there any more......