This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

This looks amazing! I need to see this. A truly dark and revenge filled tale, of a man who lost everything and plans to get it back from the tip of his razor.

But the best part about it is the fact that its not all dark and evil (though I do like that atmosphere) it also holds a light-hearted love story between the pages. It seems like a movie that you'll remember forever and watch a hundred times, I truly hope its actually as good as I think it will. Though I do believe that with the cast of Johnny Depp, Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat), Alan rickman (snape), Timothy Spall (wormtail) and Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix LeStrange and the monkey that looks like michael jackson in planet of the apes ) and the director of Tim Burton (sleepy hollow was amazing) we'll have a movie thats undoubtfully incredible!

http://www.movieweb.com/video/V07J6WrdETZimX

No comments: