This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Sunday, October 21, 2007

tearing from hell I rise
nothing but victory, my prize
I have lived there for so long
but escaping is what proves me strong
to stay and endure for years and years
is simply falling to the ocean of tears
Find my own home leave the one that holds me
Go far away until finally I am free

Why should we obey
Fall down
not predator nor prey
get up
as something new
stand tall
far from the world of the crude

stand in the face of pain
else you're naught but a stain
Fall in the face of all
Or be doomed to fall
Contradiction
Nothing but addiction
shrink in its stare
never enter its lair
but raise to fight
and all will be right

Why should we fall
Fall down
never stand before the tall
get up
eyes black and blue
stand tall
standing in world of the rude

The world leads us to hell
falling continuous into a well
no end in sight, nowhere to climb
No way out, not this time
Will the new world come?Release us from
all that we cherish, all that we believe
all we see is wrong, long before we leave?
Or will we sit
In this desolate pit,
remanants of earth
falling into the hearth?

Why should we believe
fight back
that we'll never leave
fight well
That we'll always live
fight for the end
the truth we'll never give

5 comments:

Poet In The Jar said...

I really like the way you're playing with words in this poem. Also perfectly proves that there are many, many different ways to form a poem. It's great, just great, really is. =)

Ryan said...

THANKS!! I dont think I've ever got comment this good on a poem, both here and at the forum.

Poet In The Jar said...

really? that's strange! You're really gifted with words, I don't see why you shouldn't get good feedback! =)

Ryan said...

I always get good feedback, that was just the best, both constructive and appreciative.

Poet In The Jar said...

=D