This is a writers haven, or nest if you will

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tired

My eyes droop, and its only 10:00 PM. I wish I was able to write but I dont have any ideas, If this progresses into writers block I may cry. I'm at such an interesting part in my book it wouldn't be fair to face writers block... Oh well thats life. I dont want sleep but I need it, waking up at 6:30 AM every weekday is murder. But if I dont go to school my life will drown in the dreary lake of failure. So I wake early and sleep early also, what a waste of time sleep is but without it what kind of writing would I be able to do? Pathtic scribbles?

4 comments:

Poet In The Jar said...

Exactly, sleep is needed to create the stuff you do, although I do agree that getting up in mornings is awful. Btw I read the passage you sent me and I really, really like it... How is the progress going with the rest of the book? :)

Ryan said...

Just finished the battle and slowly goin through the aftermath so I can crossover to the meat of the story :)

Poet In The Jar said...

Awesome... :) i wanna get that far with an idea too someday :p

Ryan said...

Hopefully you will, then I want to proofread it when your done.